Responsible for the development, analysis, and/or optimization of complex control systems under the guidance of senior subject matter experts.
Operate independently with minimal direction/supervision in a fast-paced, dynamic, highly technical environment and work on multiple concurrent, cross-functional projects.
- BS in Electrical, Mechanical, or Aerospace Engineering or related field with 7+ years relevant experience. Or MS in same disciplines with 5+ years relevant experience
- Proficiency in development, analysis, and implementation of control systems or other complex robotic/autonomous systems
- Must have experience in Matlab/Simulink
- Strong data analytics ability
- Experience with the engineering workflow including requirements capture, analysis, flowdown, development, manufacturing and testing/verification
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Effectively work autonomously or within a team environment
- Familiarity with lasers, imaging systems, precision pointing systems and electro-optical systems
- Experience with flight control systems
- Experience with deep learning, artificial intelligence and machine learning (AI/ML)
- Experience with advanced image processing
- Experience with state estimation
- Experience with robotic systems