Responsible for the development, analysis, and/or optimization of complex control systems under the guidance of senior subject matter experts.
Operate independently with minimal direction/supervision in a fast-paced, dynamic, highly technical environment and work on multiple concurrent, cross-functional projects.
- BS in Electrical, Mechanical, or Aerospace Engineering or related field with 4 – 8 years relevant experience. Or MS in same disciplines with 2 – 5 years relevant experience
- Proficiency in development, analysis, and implementation of control systems or other complex robotic/autonomous systems
- Must have experience in MATLAB/Simulink
- Proficiency with Stateflow
- Strong data analytics experience
- Background in requirements capture, analysis, flowdown, and testing/verification
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Work autonomously or within a team environment
- Familiarity with lasers, cameras, and other electro-optical systems