Data Science Engineer
We are looking for a talented and motivated Data Science Engineer to join our team. They will be responsible for processing, analyzing, and visualizing real-time data from large datasets. The candidate should have the ability to summarize key performance indicators for a complex system through data analysis. Proficiency in Python programming and prior experience of working with packages such as Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib etc. is highly desirable. Strong foundation in Signal processing and Statistics is required. Experience with building data pipelines and dashboards a big plus. Background in Computer science / Electrical / Mechanical or related field is required.
- Work experience: 1 – 4 years
- Proficiency in Python programming
- Prior experience of working with Numpy, Pandas and Matplotlib
- Strong data analytics experience
- Strong foundation in Signal Processing and Statistics
- Familiarity with Machine Learning and optimization techniques
- Self-motivated, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Effective communication on various technical levels, both verbal and written.
A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Electrical/ Mechanical engineering, or related field is required. A Master’s degree in Engineering is preferred.
We provide products and services for electro-optical systems, directed energy, unmanned aerial systems, and test systems within military and commercial markets. Our expertise spans precision control systems, image processing, GN&C, electronics design, modeling & simulation and embedded RT software. From image processing modules, aircraft flight computers, laser beam control, and turn-key test systems, Adsys Controls provides state of the art solutions for the most challenging problems.
Clearance Type: Must be authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer.
Employee Type: Exempt Employee
Type of Job: Full-Time
Work Location: San Diego, CA
Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org