We are seeking a Control Systems Engineer to become a part of our team!They will be responsible for the development, analysis, and/or optimization of complex control systems under the guidance of senior subject matter experts.
Must operate independently with minimal direction/supervision in a fast-paced, dynamic, highly technical environment and work on multiple concurrent, cross-functional projects. Desire to bring success to the current project as well as the company as a whole.
Required Skills/Experience –
- BS in Electrical, Mechanical, or Aerospace Engineering or related field with 1 – 4 years relevant experience
- Proficiency in development, analysis, and implementation of control systems or other complex robotic/autonomous systems
- Must have experience in MATLAB/Simulink
- Proficiency with Stateflow
- Strong data analytics experience
- Background in requirements capture, analysis, flowdown, and testing/verification
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Work autonomously or within a team environment
- Located in Southern California (or willing to relocate)
Desired Skills/Experience –
- Familiarity with lasers, cameras, and/or other electro-optical systems